Re: [Exim] Spews list filtering

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nico Erfurth
Aan: konrad
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Spews list filtering
Konrad Michels wrote:
> Also just implimented your mysql query - it seems to work. Is there any
> way to get rid of it checking for a mask though? Otherwise I'm going to
> have to put a lookup statement in for every possible netwmask value!

No one that I'm aware of :-/

Your best bet is to use my script, and modify it a little bit to
normalize to some fixed values, like
/16
/20
/24
/28
/32

This will still increase the needed database space, but should be better
than inserting every single ip.

Btw, is anyone aware of an "network"-database, that's optimized for such
queries, where you can say "is 10.2.3.4 in any of your know networks"?

Nico