Re: [Exim] dynamic groups delivery

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dariusz Sznajder
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] dynamic groups delivery
On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> I would like to update only the last one (until a few weeks ago i was
> able to manage all three ones from the third one, now against my
> will, the administration of the departmental web pages have been
> assigned to another people that say he is able only to retrieve from
> a mysql database, and not from a list of names, addresses)

So in fact you ask: how I can tell _Mailman_ to use MySQL, isn't it. :-)
And AFAIK you can't (if you don't like to write your own
MemberAdaptor.py).

This feature (retrieving subscribers from database) exist in another
list manager - Sympa.

But - maybe you need just:
your select to file+some cleaning+sync_members (from mailman) daily
from crontab for each group/list?

If Exim (for something that you don't mentioned here) need access to
MySQL database - it's no problem
( http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_6.html#SEC157 ).

--
Dariusz Sznajder