Re: [Exim] dynamic groups delivery

Góra strony
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Dla: Dariusz Sznajder, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] dynamic groups delivery
On 12 Feb 2003, at 12:43, Dariusz Sznajder wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> > Currently I deliver to groups using mailman and exim 3.31
> > Unfortunately this method, althought easily manageable, require
> > maintaining 3 different databases.
> 3 databases for... ?
> Did you try to duplicate mailman effort to know who is subscribed
> where? Or maybe I just not understand something?

1 database for mailman
1 database for displaying user list on the main web page of the
department
1 database for internal use.
I would like to update only the last one (until a few weeks ago i was
able to manage all three ones from the third one, now against my
will, the administration of the departmental web pages have been
assigned to another people that say he is able only to retrieve from
a mysql database, and not from a list of names, addresses)

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile