[Exim] dynamic groups delivery

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] dynamic groups delivery
Currently I deliver to groups using mailman and exim 3.31
Unfortunately this method, althought easily manageable, require
maintaining 3 different databases.
I could have two solutions:
Having a program that invoked with
"/usr/local/bin/expandgroup $namegroup" return a list of addresses
or
a single mySql database that keeps all informations, and so avoid
the problem to update the three lists.
i could just do a "select adresses where group=$namegroup"
I am terribly in hurry: how to implement easily the two options ?

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile