Re: [Exim] just another pop-before-smtp - problem

Góra strony
Autor: Malte Geierhos
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [Exim] just another pop-before-smtp - problem
Nico Erfurth wrote:

thanks !!!!
oh men it was just a silly typo, i forgot to set a } after the last
{$sender_host_address}_}
_thanks thanks thanks thanks !
i think i thought too many complicated thoughs. Just coming out of a SQL
- World...
everything query-based with return - values harder to get and to proove...

PS: thats the end of a long journey, about 3 years ago i started with
exim + qpopper,
until now my old server was just running it.
Now i've tested CourierSmtp, Postfix, and so on. All but to stay with exim.
and to understand it is one of the best MTA ever written.
Thank you Philip Hazel. And in this context Nico too!
yeah.