RE: [Exim] Exim w/virtual users and procmail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Adam Israel
To: 'Nico Erfurth'
CC: 'Derek Simkowiak', exim-users
題目: RE: [Exim] Exim w/virtual users and procmail
Okay, it seems to be working now. For the sake of documentation, here's
what I've done.

In order to implement .forward rules for virtual users (using a mysql
back-end), I've created the following director:

mysql_forward:
driver = forwardfile
filter
check_local_user = false
data = ${lookup mysql {SELECT forward FROM users WHERE email =
'$local_part@$domain'}{$value}}
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
directory_transport = address_directory
user = mail
group = mail

By pulling the forward field from the database, I'll be able to provide a
web-based tool for advanced users to maintain their own rules.  The data in
the field itself is just like a .forward file:
#Exim filter
if
    $h_X-Spam-Status: contains "Yes"
       or
    "${if def:h_X-Spam-Flag {def}{undef}}" is "def"
then
    save /path/to/user/Maildir/.spam/
    finish
Endif