[Exim] Exim w/virtual users and procmail

Góra strony
Autor: Adam Israel
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Exim w/virtual users and procmail
Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a new mail server using exim+courier imap w/virtual
users (via mysql). Delivery/retrieval is working fine, but I'd like to
allow for procmail per virtual user. I don't mind having to maintain the
.procmailrc for each user, since they'll be fairly standard for the majority
of users.

The goal of this is to be able to sort mail to specific folders per user,
i.e., moving all mail tagged as spam (via spamc) to a spam folder. If
there's a better solution to this than procmail, I'm all ears. A search of
the list archives and googling haven't resulted in any answers to the
procmail question.

Thanks,

Adam Israel