Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipien…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc MERLIN
Aan: Chris Edwards
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipients andbounces
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:08:18PM +0000, Chris Edwards wrote:
> In our environment, we intent to make spam filtering optional, but virus
> scanning compulsory. Everyone's mail will be virus-scanned.

One way to kind of do that is with SA-Exim's new X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To:
header which contains all the receipients for an Email.
You can have SA put a -100 score if one of the receipients is
whitelisted (which of course means the spam goes to everyone)

The only way to do it per-user would be to create duplicates of the
Email, one of the whitelisted folks, and one for the other ones, which
then optionally generates a bounce.
It's possible but not trivial (you could hack SA to create a new
Email that is re-fed through your Exim with a special header so that it
gets whitelisted this time, and reject the current mail that came in)

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key