Re: [Exim] DNSBLs not working

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Jakscht
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] DNSBLs not working
Hi,

okay, sorry but I think I have an understandig problem here.
When you say that

> John Burnham wrote:
> Um. You're wrong. The
> accept domains = +local_domains
> means that you accept any mail coming in that is addressed to one of
> your local domains - not that has come from the local domains. Any
> mail for those domains will be accepted and the RBL stuff will be
> ignored.....

accept domains = +local_domains
means that all INCOMING mails from external domains are able to get in
WITHOUT the DNSBL checks
this is what I do not want.
I want that

> [...] not that has come from the local domains.

But this is what I want... mails coming from the local_domains and
relay_from_hosts
ACL must not have the ACL check...
They must be able to relay.

All other incoming connections must have the DNSBL check as usual.

Please correct me again if I miss something.

Thanx in advance for your patience ;-)

Michael