Re: [Exim] DNSBLs not working

Top Pagina
Auteur: Michael Jakscht
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] DNSBLs not working
Hi Nico,

my opinion is that at that point the acl for allowing the +local_domains
(the internal hosts) WITHOUT having the exim mta to do a DNSBLs check is
too late.
Is this in fact so or am I simply wrong?

What I want is (I think so) simple: Hosts from our internal network must
have immediate access to the exim mta plus that exim mta must not do an
DNSBL check for those hosts.
For !+local_domains and !+relay_from_hosts the check should be okay ... and
a must....

Michael

>> begin acl
>>
>> acl_check_rcpt:
>>
>>   accept  hosts = :
>>   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
>>   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>>           domains       = +local_domains
>>   accept  domains       = +local_domains
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>     This accepts anything to your local domains, before the check is
>     done, remove it and .....
>>   accept  hosts         = +local_networks : +relay_from_hosts
>>   require verify        = sender
>>   deny    hosts         = !+vrfy_hosts : !+expn_hosts
>>           message       = relaying denied !!! - as we said... we don't
>> respect spammers!
>>   deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a
>> black list at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
>>           log_message   = found in $dnslist_domain
>>           dnslists      = relays.ordb.org : or.orbl.org :

sbl.spamhaus.org