Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipien…

Góra strony
Autor: Chris Edwards
Dla: exim-users
Stare tematy: Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipients and bounces
Temat: Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipients andbounces
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Ollie Cook wrote:

| Unfortunately, our service is going to have to be opt-in, so there is a much
| greater liklihood of the scenario we describe.

Right - I understand.

| Also, with anti-virus, we can't use your logic. If a customer has
| opted out of viruses, we HAVE to stop them; we can't let them pass
| because another recipient of the same message doesn't want his mail
| scanned. You see our dilemma...? :)

Yup.

In our environment, we intent to make spam filtering optional, but virus
scanning compulsory. Everyone's mail will be virus-scanned.

Sorry this isn't much help for you...

--
Chris Edwards, Glasgow University Computing Service