Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipien…

Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipients and bounces
ons, 2003-02-05 kl. 21:28 skrev Chris Edwards:

> | I'd rather be able to reject messages based on content at SMTP time, so it's
> | the remote site's responsibility to handle bounces (given that the majority of
> | spam bounces will just sit on my queue for a while), but I suspect that's not
> | possible.
>
> Correct :-(

Just as a matter of interest, what's wrong with Marc Merlin's sa-exim -
for smtp-data spam refusal, at the very least? With SA 2.50-CVS it works
(almost, exceptions to SA rules can be made) perfectly for me, at least.
It can also be used as a naive front-end for refusal of Microsoft
executables. There's a world of difference between SA 2.50 and any
earlier version - the official 2.50 release should occur this month or
next.

Best,

Tony

--