著者: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Quotas
* Oliver Egginger <Oliver.Egginger@???> [20030206 15:49]: wrote:
> See the describtion of Exims quota option in the manual.

While still at it, any clues as to how I can different levels of quotas
for users (using Exims quota)?
I can possibly have another transport/router pair with a different quota
value but it would be messy to have many.
I am looking for a way to a way to lookup the quotas from a file, with a
default value for any user whose quota is not set. If it can be done
on a flatfile or cdb, dbm...

Exim-4 gurus must be having a way out.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

People will buy anything that's one to a customer.