Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.12-22

Góra strony
Autor: Torsten Luettgert
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.12-22
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 18:43, COM.BOXTEMA wrote:
> well, using the exitcodes would be a fine solution if every scanner returns
> the proper codes.
> kavscan as an example returns always 0 if i remember right.

You don't. From `man kavscanner`:

Exit codes
       If  you start kavscanner from a script file, you may anal-
       yse its exit code.

       After the task is finished the program returns one of  the
       following values (exit codes) in the low half-byte:

              0 - no viruses detected;

              1 - scanning was interrupted;

              2  - objects containing a modified or damaged virus
              were detected;

              3 - suspicious objects were detected;

              4 - one or more viruses were detected;

              5 - all infected objects are disinfected;

              6 - infected objects are deleted;

              7 - kavscanner or kavdaemon files are corrupted.

              8 - files  are  corrupted  or  the  I/O  error  has
              occurred.

- Torsten