Re: [Exim] (off-topic) - Recommended imap server

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
Betreff: Re: [Exim] (off-topic) - Recommended imap server
Timothy Arnold wrote:
> I couldn't find out how without using virtual user dbs. I was hoping that
> someone would recommend an IMAP server that would integrate with exim nicely
> and share a user database.
>
> Tim

It is easy to set up Exim to search the user database kept by Cyrus, if you use
that package as your IMAP/POP server and mailstore. That's what I do here, so
when I add a user (mailbox) in Cyrus, it becomes a valid local part in Exim's view.

Normally Cyrus keeps its user database in a plain text file, so Exim's lsearch
lookup works fine.