RE: [Exim] (off-topic) - Recommended imap server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Derek Simkowiak
Para: Timothy Arnold
CC: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] (off-topic) - Recommended imap server
> > I know this is slightly off topic but does anyone recommend an IMAP
> > server that integrates with exim nicely?

    I went with Courier because I found the Maildir support and
relative simplicity compelling.  No special databases, etc.

    My biggest disappointment so far is that it does not support IMAP
ACLs, which means it won't work with Bynari's Insight Connector (to offer
Outlook functionality like shared calendars).

    I don't know how to make it use a different directory other than
$HOME, but I do know the LDAP auth module supports an option called
"LDAP_MAILDIR" which seems to be what you're looking for.  I'd be
surprised if there was not some way to configure the destination
directory with other auth modules.

Good Luck,
Derek