Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipien…

Top Pagina
Auteur: David J Dean
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] local_scan(), content-scanning, multiple recipients and bounces
Hi

I am working on such a system at the moment I am using exim and exiscan.

Because mail could be to multiple addresses you handle on your machine it
is difficult to check recipients as mail arrives, so I am going to check
who the mail is sent by $sender_address and if one of my customers requires
mail from this address I pass the mail with a spam score, if it turns out
to be for a different customer (or for more than I where not all customers
want it) and the spam score is above the fresh hold I intend to generate
the appropriate bounce message.

Yes I am having to accept some mail that I latter bounce but am managing to
bounce most mail that I don't want with a 5xx

Hope this helps

David