[Exim] [Exim]Routing around blocking servers

Author: David H. Lynch Jr.
To: 'Exim users list'
Subject: [Exim] [Exim]Routing around blocking servers
    I have two internet connections. One on a standard multiple
fixed IP 128K business class DSL line and one on a floating IP cable. My
outbound routing favors the cable as it is dramatically faster, and as I
wish to conserve bandwidth on my DSL connection. I have email users
that frequently need to send very large files as attachments, a few of
these will choke my DSL connection.

    I am not sure whether various ISP's policies have changed, but I
am starting to get an increasing number of bounces because a few major
ISP's are now blocking email from cable IP's. In some evil twist, they
serve a disproportionate percentage of the clients that we send large
files to.

    Is the a way to persuade exim (4.x) to send e-mail for certain
users via a specific interface or IP ?