Re: [Exim] exim with exiscan and MYSQL lookups

Author: Tom Kistner
To: David J Dean
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim with exiscan and MYSQL lookups
David J Dean wrote:

> exiscan_regex_action = ${lookup mysql{select acceptmail.sender from
> acceptmail where accepttmail.sender = '$sender_address'}{pass}{reject}}

You just reminded me that I still needed to answer that email. And now
that I took the tomatoes off my eyes and fetched that coffee, I see the
light.

exiscan_regex_action does not (yet) get expanded, so you can't use a
lookup. I was so focused on debugging the expression that I did not see
the obvious solution. Sorry :(

I'll add expandability to all the action parameters in one of the next
versions.

/tom

--
Tom Kistner <tom@???>