Re: [Exim] What to do about non-monitonic process ids

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jason Robertson
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] What to do about non-monitonic process ids
in our rush hours, when we actually do a major delivery yes we can have
that many bounce back, the highest I have seen is that.. especially
when there is problems on the network, though as of late I have it
under control (by the way this is exim 3.36, lots of work to convert to
4.)

Though the first time I modified qmail it had the ability to do 1000
mail processes, which could just crush the server, actually I still
don't know how bad it was the network connections between the two
machine was maxed out, until I killed the sending server so I could
reduce the send rate.

Needless to say I have received in spurts 248 messages in a second, on
occasion.. Though the numbering I see is very sequential anyways
(00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07...37,38,39,40), Unless I am missing
something.

jason

--
Jason Robertson