[Exim] Exim Retry Time

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: HPO Tech Group
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim Retry Time
Hi All

I have dug high and low, done lots of searches but have not been able to
figure out how to reduce the retry time on my Exim 4.01. I would like to
have Exim bounce the message after three hours of trying. Presently the only
thing I have in the "RETRY CONFIGURATION" is the following:

*        *      F,3h,15m

However, when I check /var/spool/exim/input it show I still have messages up
to 24 hours. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Thanking one and all
in advance for any information you may pass along. Feel free to email me
directly or online.

Best Regards
Fred Krug
tech@???

Message sent using Hunter Point Online WebMail