[Exim] Re: Wish for future exim releases

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Wish for future exim releases
In article <20030203123738.GK263@???>, <sharun@???> wrote:

>> >why not just putting the list there instead of mx_secondary ?
>>
>> .. or domainlist relay_to_domains = \
>>     ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/relay_to_domains}}

>> and put the domains in /etc/relay_to_domains.
>
>No, I cannot control this list, coz few thousands of domains
>and I does not know all of them.
>Your solution was first, but it fails, where too much
>"550 Relaying not permitted" listed in maillog.
>So, question is still hot.

If you don't /know/ what domains to relay for, how do you expect
exim to magically know ?

Or do you just want to blacklist domains ? Like

domainlist relay_to_domains = \
! ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/no_relay_to_domains}} : \
@mx_secondary

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.