[Exim] Re: Wish for future exim releases

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Miquel van Smoorenburg
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: Wish for future exim releases
In article <3E3E5C7C.6075.C3FF99@localhost>,
Leonardo Boselli <leo@???> wrote:
>On 3 Feb 2003, at 13:04, sharun@??? wrote:
>> Preambula: one of our mail hubs serving backup MX for
>> our clients and for some other ISP's clients. I need
>> a solution, where we provide backup only for hosts/networks,
>> specified by list.
>> Currently:
>> domainlist relay_to_domains = @mx_secondary
>> ... and I cannot control domains, that points their backup MX
>> to us. Postfix have option for this, exim - not.
>
>why not just putting the list there instead of mx_secondary ?

.. or domainlist relay_to_domains = \
    ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/relay_to_domains}}

and put the domains in /etc/relay_to_domains.

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.