Re: [Exim] Exim hangs during BSMTP input

Góra strony
Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
Dla: exim-users ML
Temat: Re: [Exim] Exim hangs during BSMTP input
On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 16:52:18 +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

[...]
>> I already posted about this problem some months ago. Upon re-visiting it I
>> found out that the listening Exim process (version 4.10) hangs during

batched
>> SMTP input.

[...]
>In as much as this never happened for me while I was using BSMTP, nor
>others on this list as far as I can remember, it might be an idea to
>give an indication as to what OS, version, libraries, compiler etc.
>you're using. You probably did do earlier, but why not refresh our
>minds?

Ooops, sorry.

This is under Debian/GNU Linux (i386) 3.0. Kernel version in use is 2.4.19-
xfs. The Exim version in question is 4.10, compiled into a DEB package by
myself using gcc 2.95.4-14.

Versions of packages exim depends on:
cron                          3.0pl1-72  management of regular background p
libc6                         2.2.5-11.2 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
libdb3                        3.2.9-16   Berkeley v3 Database Libraries [ru
libident                      0.22-2     simple RFC1413 client library - ru
libldap2                      2.0.23-6.3 OpenLDAP libraries.
libpam0g                      0.72-35    Pluggable Authentication Modules l
libpcre3                      3.4-1.1    Philip Hazel's Perl Compatible Reg
spamassassin                  2.44-0.1   Perl-based spam filter using text

Any other info needed?

Thanks,

Ralf

--