[Exim] System filter/Anti-virus/new triple extension exploit…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: JMS
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] System filter/Anti-virus/new triple extension exploits
Hi

I operate a small ISP that makes extensive use of the system filter with many bespoke extensions as part of our anti-virus and anti-Spam measures. [As this is my first posting I must register our thanks to JH and all friends for your work on this over the years!]

Has anyone already looked into adapting the filter to deal with the relatively new "triple file extension" exploit Trojans such as Sadhound ?? We're currently still using v3.xx but intending to upgrade to v4 later this year.

Many thanks
John
jms@???