[Exim] system-filter local part

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Chambers
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] system-filter local part
I have just encountered something which I have noot seen before (exim-4).

In my system filter I have a section which is along the lines of:

  if $message_body matches "regexp to match"
  then
    deliver postmast
    seen finish
  endif

"postmast" is the username corresponding to my "postmaster" address.

When a message arrives which is picked up by this section I get an odd entry in the
log:

<date-time> <message-id> <= .... from <> for user@???
<date-time> <message-id> original recipients ignored (system filter)
<date-time> <message-id> => system-filter@??? <system-filter> R=....

I have had to create an alias to link "system-filter" to "postmaster" to get this to
work, but why is exim trying to send to "system-filter" and not "postmast" which is
what the system filter specifies?

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter