[Exim] Virtual account setup with Exim & vm-pop3d

Autor: derf
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Virtual account setup with Exim & vm-pop3d

Hello,

I'm wondering how to get exim to drop mail into /etc/virtual/dommainname.org
directories for virtually hosted mail accounts. I've been trying to
implement Vadim Vygonets virtual hosting scripts, but can't find a place to
tell exim where to actually put the mail for each domain individually. I'm
wondering if anyone else has tackled this problem before - hopefully, it's
not than uncommon. I just feel like I'm missing something really obvious
here...

This is with Exim 4.12

Thanks,

Kevin