Re: [Exim] aliases

Author: Raymond J. Raiani
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] aliases
OK so I am getting the feeling this is easier to accomplish using exim4.
So it's seems like a compelling upgrade at this point. Unfortunately I
am running Debian/stable and have installed Exim via dpkg and I cannot
seem to locate a deb for exim 4. I would prefer not to circumvent the
dpkg database and I have no Idea how to compile a .deb

If this is NOT possible using exim3 could someone please point me toward
an exim4 .deb

~ray