Re: [Exim] Exim+quota+reject?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Christopher Bodenstein
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jan Johansson
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim+quota+reject?
On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 11:56:50AM +0100, Jan Johansson wrote:
> I looked in the FAQ about failing above quota messages, but if I would
> like to fial immediately for over quota errors, and if not use my
> "Normal" queuing, would the following be a valid retry config for exim
> 4.12?
>
> *                       quota
> *                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,6h

> And if not, how do I achieve what I want?

Looks good at first sight.
You can always try to see if your rule works with exim -brt recipient

Regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein - christopher.bodenstein@???
Systems Administrator - Easynet Belgium

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
                -- Lao Tsu