[Exim] E-Mail Guru Wanted

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ernie Ames
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] E-Mail Guru Wanted
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

E-Mail Guru Wanted

E-mail guru needed to implement a custom whitelist application using Postfix
or Exim. We would like to offer user-defined whitelists for our customers to
protect privacy and prevent spam. We need a high-performance, redundant
solution that is closely tied to the mail server for optimum performance. For
performance reasons, we do not want to fork a new process for each incoming
mail as you would with a procmail approach. Please respond with your resume,
experience with various software languages, mail servers and databases. Custom
development experience with either Postfix or Exim is a must. ###

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online