[Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] uvscan config with exiscan

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sven Geggus
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] uvscan config with exiscan
Sujit Choudhury <S.Choudhury@???> wrote:

> Is there anything I am doing wrong?

The problem with uvscan seems to be, that testfiles get other comments that
real viruses. As I tested with real viruses only I can tell you, that
"Found" is a correct trigger term for them.

It would be nice to trigger the virus detection with the return value of
uvscan, but the simple patch I made to achieve this did not work.

Looks like checking the return value of pclose inside exiscan is not a good
Idea because of exims own sigchild handler :(

Sven

--
"The term "any key" does not refer to a particular key on the keyboard. It
simply means to strike any one of the keys on your keyboard or handheld