[Exim] Bogofilter and Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Masinter
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim
I'm using Exim 3.33, and tried the config code given on this list
to incorporate bogofilter spam detection. It did not work for me.

Should it be this hard? All I want to do, is pipe every incoming
mail message out to a process (bogofilter) on its stdin, and have
the resulting stdout of that process replace the current mail
message within Exim, where normal processing will proceed.
I don't want this pipe to affect the selection of the Exim transport,
or otherwise influence any Exim processing in any way.

Bogofilter simply reads a mail message on stdin, adds a mail header
to the message ("X-Bogosity: Yes" or "X-Bogosity: No"), and outputs
it to the stdout. Yes, means bogofilter thinks its spam. The idea is
a mail _client_ can filter these headers locally.

THANKS for any advice...

-------
These are the two errors I got from the config kindly offered
by Karl Schmidt and Philip Douglass...

2003-01-29 13:16:38 Exim configuration error
router bogofilter_router: cannot find router driver "accept" in line 443

2003-01-29 13:12:35 Exim configuration error
option "use_bsmtp" unknown in line 238

NOTE: The added complication of the "X-Flag" added by Karl, in case
spammers add their own "X-Bogosity" flag, seems unnecessary. Each
installation can define the text of the flag at compile time
for bogofilter. So, I might name the flag "X-Bogovalue" instead.
Thus spammers could not "guess" what everyone is using.