[Exim] Logging redirects to a database

Autor: Jeff
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Logging redirects to a database
Hi all,

After finding nothing useful in the archives, I was wondering if anyone has
tried/succeeded in logging (message specific) information to a database..

My "ideal" setup is intended to be:
- incoming emails for redirection are logged to a database
- some appropriate "X-" headers added to crossreference that database
- emails then forwarded to their remote addresses

The main info I'm interested in loggin is:
- Sender
- original recipient
- NEW recipients address (after redirects)
- Subject
- date/time received
- (returning a sequence number which would ideally be added to the headers)

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Jeff