Re: [Exim] exim - mailman faq not working for me

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim - mailman faq not working for me
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:42:06 +1100, Rob Shugg
<rshugg@???> wrote:
>I am my wits end here. I have followed the faq to the letter on my debian
>woody box.

Try adding debug_print statements to your directors/routers, run exim
with -d9 and try to find out why your mailman director doesn't fire
here.

>MAILMAN_HOME=/var/lib/mailman
>MAILMAN_WRAP=MAILMAN_HOME/mail/wrapper

This won't work with the Debian package of Mailman, since the wrapper
is in /usr/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper while the data is in
/var/lib/mailman.

If /var/lib/mailman/lists/gymaware-users/config.pck isn't there, you
have a problem with your Mailman distribution.

Greetings
Marc