Re: [Exim] A wish for $host_match

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Christian Balzer
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] A wish for $host_match
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Christian Balzer wrote:

> With Exim 4 there seems to be no way to get the match result into a
> variable if comparing against a hostlist (as opposed to $domain_data
> with domainlists).

Actually, what you have asked for is not equivalent to $domain_data.
That variable gets set only if a lookup matches, and what goes into it
is the result of the lookup, not the domain list item that matched.

> ---
> 550-Your host is locally blacklisted (matches "^adsl-.*\.bellsouth.net$"),
> 550 please contact postmaster@???
> ---

But you wouldn't want "matches mysql;...." would you? (Especially if
there are passwords in the lookup. And it may be a huge long thing.)

Noted, but I'm not sure specifying it will be very easy.