Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite question

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Oliver Egginger, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite question
At 8:44 +0100 2003/01/28, Oliver Egginger wrote:
>Hello,
>
>we are using Exim 4.10.
>For one of our transports we have set a headers_rewrite rule.
>It works nice but the rule rewrites all header lines.
>Unfortunately we only want to rewrite the TO field of the
>header.
>
>Is this possible yet?
>
>- oliver

Did you read the VFM?

headers_rewrite                  Type: string                   Default: unset

     This option allows addresses in header lines to be rewritten at transport
     time, that is, as the message is being copied to its destination. The
     contents of the option are a colon-separated list of rewriting rules. Each
     rule is in exactly the same form as one of the general rewriting rules
     that are applied when a message is received. These are described in
     chapter 30. For example,

       headers_rewrite = a@b c@d f : \
                         x@y w@z

     changes "a@b" into "c@d" in From: header lines, and "x@y" into "w@z" in
     all address-bearing header lines.

so go to chapter 30 and in particular 30.5 Rewriting flags. You need
the t flag (To: header).

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/