Re: [Exim] Receive Fails for Certain Hosts

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: tim harding
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Receive Fails for Certain Hosts
If they try a lower pri mx when a higher one is accessible (and
responsive) then, I would say, they are probably spammers. Or some
strangely configured servers.