Re: [Exim] Error message when unrouteable adress

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Espen Blom, Josh Siegel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Error message when unrouteable adress
At 20:03 +0100 2003/01/27, Espen Blom wrote:
>I have red the same documentation and my result was the same as yours.
>Have you tried this out ? If you send a mail to some@??? do
>you get an error messages at email@$domain ?
>Is there a bug here ?
>

>dnslookup:
> errors_to=marianne@???
> driver = dnslookup
> domains = ! +local_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> no_more

that sets the Return-path: header. If I understand correctly the
specs, that is all errors_to does, and this only happens if that
router succeeds queueing the message, subsequent errors then will go
to this address. If the domain is inexistent there is no queueing and
the error goes back to the sender.

Giuliano