Re: [Exim] Exim Documentation license

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim Documentation license
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 04:12:34PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
[...]
> Quoting from this mail by Branden Robinson <branden@???>:
> | In my assessment, it does not substantially address the major concerns
> | that the Debian Project has raised.
> |
> | The GNU FDL, version 1.2, is not necessarily DFSG-non-free when applied
> | to a work, but it can be employed in ways that are DFSG-non-free.

Sorry, wrong audience, I should explain this. DFSG are the Debian Free
Software Guidelines
http://www.at.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

Basically a short checklist for "open source", listing the basic
"freedoms" (derived works, free redistribution, etc.)

Any part of the Debian distribution has to fullfill these guidelines.
            cu andreas