[Exim] User 0 set for ...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Chambers
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] User 0 set for ...
There was a recent message with the same error as this reported, but I can't work
out why I am getting it. Mine is filter-related.

I have exim-4 and a system fiter section as below (shortened to reduce the clutter)

  if $message_body matches "block this text"
  then
    mail to $sender_address from mailer-daemon subject "text rejected"
    text "block of text was rejected"
    logwrite "$message_id text blocked"
    seen finish
  endif

$sender_address is just an ordinary non-root account and "mailer-daemon" is aliased
to "postmaster" which has its own non-root account. My config file contains:

system_filter_reply_transport = address_reply

  address_reply:
    driver = autoreply

This is just as I had it with exim-3, without any problem. Now, however I am
getting the following log entry:

<date-time> <message id> <= P.A.Chambers@??? ... for recipient@???
<date-time> <message id> original recipients ignored (system filter)
<date-time> <message id> User 0 set for address_reply transport is on the
never_users list

I don't see where root comes into this at all! Can anyone explain what is going on
please, especially as this worked fine with exim-3?

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter