Re: [Exim] Suppressing non-printing error in a transport?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Suppressing non-printing error in a transport?
On 2003-01-24 at 09:39 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Perhaps I should educate Exim to allow through legitimate header
> continuation sequences (i.e. newline followed by white space). Noted.

:^)

> This will be for Exim 4, needless to say.

Of course. I was hoping I was missing something ...

I know I "should" be looking at migrating systems to Exim 4, but there's
the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" view, which I certainly weigh up
when considering what to do, and so far the very small breakage in
Exim 3 is not enough to warrant such a major change.

But hey, any useful features I can talk you into providing in Exim 4
will just mean that the gains when we finally do migrate will be so much
better. ;^)