[Exim] "if personal" in router?

Góra strony
Autor: Matt Bernstein
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] "if personal" in router?
I'm re-implementing our vacation feature using the autoreply transport (a
little like C006), but with a mysql backend. The MySQL bit is working
fine.

In a filter file one can say "if personal".. (see Ch 25 of the filter
spec). Is there a short way to say this in a router? C006 has:

  senders = !^.*-request@.* : !^owner-.*@.* : !^postmaster@.* : \
            ! ^listmaster@.* : !^mailer-daemon@.*

..but this probably also needs (at least, and assuming the syntax is OK)

condition = ${if match{h_precendence:}{(bulk|list|junk)}{0}{1}}

In short, does anyone have a tested recipe which is better than C006? Or
can one say condition = personal (or the like) and I've just missed it?

Cheers,

Matt