Re: [Exim] Exiscan and uvscan from NAI.

Top Pagina
Auteur: Godfrey
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exiscan and uvscan from NAI.
At 15:43 2003/01/23, you wrote:
>Hello... I was wondering if anyone used uvscan?
>I am not able to get the virus name properly.

Hi

Here is my lines direct from my config and it works like a bomb :-)

# YOUR EXISCAN CONFIGURATION GOES HERE
exiscan_condition = 1
exiscan_crypt_salt = fo
exiscan_timeout = 5m

# ANTIVIRUS OPTIONS FOR EXISCAN

exiscan_av_condition = 1
exiscan_av_action = reject
exiscan_av_scanner = cmdline
exiscan_av_scanner_path = /usr/local/bin/uvscan
exiscan_av_scanner_options = --secure -rv --summary --noboot |
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_trigger = Found:
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = (Found:.*)

# File extension scanning

exiscan_extension_condition = 1
exiscan_extension_action = reject
exiscan_extension_data = vbs:vbe:wsf:wsh:js:jse:exe:com:cmd:shs:hta:bat:scr:pif

Good luck

----------------------------------
EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the contents
to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, Rigel Services cc t/a Compu-Doc
and Compu-Doc On-Line does not accept any responsibility for the opinions
expressed in this email.

For further details please see:
http://www.compudoc.co.za/emaildisclaimer.php