Re: [Exim] Acl question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Timothy Arnold
Cc: 'Exim-Users (E-mail)'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Acl question
Timothy Arnold wrote:
> Here is the Acl - it is bog standard except for hosts allow.
>
> acl_check_rcpt:
>
> # Accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do this by
> # testing for an empty sending host field.
>
> accept hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 193.63.51.46

This is BS and will prevent you from receiving mail via commandline. You
really should leave this option to accept hosts = :
See below....

> # Accept mail to postmaster in any local domain, regardless of the source,
> # and without verifying the sender.
>
>   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
>           domains       = +local_domains

Please show the domainlist local_domains.

> # Accept if the message comes from one of the hosts for which we are an
> # outgoing relay. Recipient verification is omitted here, because in many
> # cases the clients are dumb MUAs that don't cope well with SMTP error
> probably
> # add recipient verification here.
>
>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

Your primary mx should go into hostlist relay_from_hosts, how does it
look now?

Try if this helps, you also can try to run exim -d -bh 1.1.1.1 to see
why it allows an external IP to relay through the server (do you REALLY
mean it relays?)

Nico