Re: [Exim] feature request: unseen=boolean, expanded

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Matt Bernstein
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] feature request: unseen=boolean, expanded
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Matt Bernstein wrote:

> A look at the spec (not the source yet..) shows that condition is "string,
> expanded", so I'm guessing there's a problem with "boolean, expanded"

Booleans are not expanded. Only (some) strings are expanded.

If I were starting again, I would probably arrange for all options to be
expanded, because it has become clear over time that sooner or later
somebody will want any given option to be expanded. Furthermore, people
are confused as to which options are expanded and which are not.

When I started, a lot more options had fixed values, partly because I
didn't foresee the future, and partly for efficiency. And in the *very*
beginning we had only xxx and no_xxx, not the xxx=true/false forms.

Added to the wish list.