Re: [Exim] Web based mail

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Web based mail
Quoth James P. Roberts on Wed, Jan 22, 2003:
> When clicking on the "here" link to get to the file downloads
> (ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/prayer/), I get a "502
> Illegal PORT command" message. A quick Google search indicates it may
> have something to do with PORT versus PASV FTP modes. It is my
> understanding that PASV is the preferred mode.

Try to get the exact command that your browser is sending (sniff
packets or something). But your browser _should_ try to fall
back to EPSV, PASV and active connections.

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.