[Exim] BSMTP To: header rewritten, normal incoming mail does…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: D. North
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] BSMTP To: header rewritten, normal incoming mail does not
Hello all...
[and first: a Big Thanks to Philip for a _great_ piece of work!]

I am trying to track down a behavior difference in exim's handling
of a To: address in the rfc822 headers when the message is received
via standard SMTP and when the message is received via batched SMTP.
Exim 3.36....

An example follows:
#!...as a trusted user...
# /sbin/exim -oMr processed -bS