RE: [Exim] Mailman integration

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Timothy Arnold
A: 'Odhiambo Washington', Timothy Arnold
Cc: 'Exim-Users (E-mail)'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Mailman integration
Thanks,

I searched the list and found one particular reference from you in regards
to virtual domains.

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg13331.html

I do not want to support virtual domains as such, I would like to have all
the lists accessable from lists.becta.org.uk - should I just follow the
above or is there an easier alternative?

Cheers,
Tim.