Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nico Erfurth
Cc: exim-users, Raphaël Berghmans
Asunto: Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Well, the original question was:
> <quote>
> On my exim config, all outgoing message should be copied into another
> mailbox ? Is it a way to setup this features ?
> </quote>
>
> I read this as "All mails to non-local domains".

Being strictly pedantic, there's no such thing. I presume you mean "all
mails with at least one recipient in a non-local domain".

> But in a system-filter you can only rely on headers.....

Indeed, if you want to do things on a per-recipient basis, you have to
use the routers. Except perhaps for pattern matches on recipient
addresses. If you only had one local domain, for example, you could
easily write a regex to test $recipients for @ followed by something
that wasn't your local domain. That does not rely on the header lines.

It may get too complicated if you can identify local domains only by
complicated lookups, of course, though maybe foranyaddress could be
used.

> That's how I did it once, but this will (as you stated before) run the
> transport for every address too :) (or can it be avoided by some batch_*
> settings?)

Yes, you should set batch_max large if you do it that way.