[Exim] Frozen messages in queue...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
To: Lista Exim
Betreff: [Exim] Frozen messages in queue...
Hello, it's me again :)

I'm now with 4 domains and circa 1000 users running in exim, very fast
:)

the thing is, there's a bunch of frozen messages waiting for the retry
time, but a lot of them are bounces and such. My question is, for
example, looking at the msglog for a this frozen message:

2003-01-21 01:33:37 SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<opitmouinf2@???>: host mx3.hotmail.com [65.54.254.140]: 550
Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
2003-01-21 01:33:37 opitmouinf2@??? R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: